I created a Scifi shooter demo to represent a game level asset with some degree of player interaction and to show what is capable inside of Unity, even in a short timescale.
Currently there is a basic front-end menu, loading screens and part of a level that is fully playable. I intend to enhance the game play and mechanics when possible. This contains several features that are discussed in the video however, a quick round up would be;
- Player damage and health interface.
- Spawning of hostiles that can be damaged and killed off.
- A gun mechanic this not only does damage but hitting certain surfaces spawn specific decals base don the surface type.
- The inclusion of visual effects and a triggered set piece/event.
- C# Scripting
- Custom FPS scripts
- Gun mechanics
- Level design
- Utilizes Unity store assets